Brian's Bumblings

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hello World

...And with any good developers first post I will start with "Hello World."

It is my hope that over the next few months (years?) I will be posting about my journey learning C++ from a C# developer's point of view. I have been developing using C# for the past 3 years and before that was programming using FORTRAN. I am by no means an expert with C# or .NET. I am surely not an 31i+3 hax0r (I can't even figure out how to type h@x0r without blogger.com thinking I am trying to write a mailto: link to h @ xor, nice!) Needless to say making the leap to a non-garbage collected language may be a bit of a struggle. I hope this blog will help me solidify what I learn in this process as well as correct my misconceptions and misunderstandings through comments, replies, berating, and the like. I hope in the end it may help someone else in my position.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home